What types of personal information is collected?
- DragonWave-X collects personal information about visitors and users of the website including registered users of the Partner Portal. In addition to the website, DragonWave-X also collects personal information about subscribers of the DragonWave-X Web Partner and Blog mailing lists.
The types of information collected include:
- Full Names (First and Last)
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Job titles
- Company names
- Location information (Country, State/Province, Region)
- Blog comments
- Reseller information
- Contact inquiries
- Download activities
- IP Addresses
- Web analytics data (i.e. IP address, date and time of your visit to the website, length of your sessions, pages and files accessed, website referrals)
DragonWave-X may store some data on users’ devices in the form of a “cookie”. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to computer hard drives for record-keeping purposes. In the case of our website, they are used to automatically recognize our users’ devices when they visit the website. Cookies were requested by our users to save time when browsing certain areas of our website, such as the Partner Portal. Users who do not wish to receive this service can configure their web browser to erase and block cookies.
How do we collect information?
- DragonWave-X collects information that is provided automatically as you navigate through the website and directly from its web forms.
- Personal information is collected from submitted Partner Portal account registration forms, contact inquiry forms, download forms, and tradeshow booking forms.
- A web analytics tool and website tracking code are used to automatically collect measured information of sessions, traffic referrals, and visitor and page activity.
- DragonWave-X also collects information from subscriptions made to the DragonWave-X Web Partner and Blog mailing lists through its signup forms.
How do we use personal information?
- For users and visitors of the DragonWave-X website, we will use your personal information to:
- Administer and respond to any submitted inquiries, requests, and comments.
- Contact you, from time to time, with details of new product offers and the latest services if consented.
- Manage our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content, fraudulent matters, and spam)
- Help improve website usage and content, including DragonWave-X’s products and services.
- For registered users of the DragonWave-X Partner Portal, we will use your personal information to:
- Administer your account and verify your identity when you sign into the Partner Portal.
- Provide the products and services you requested from us.
- Contact you, from time to time, with details of new product offers and the latest services you requested from us.
- For subscribers of the DragonWave-X Web Partner mailing list, we will use your personal information to send occasional information and updates about company promotions, events, and tradeshows.
- For subscribers of the DragonWave-X Web Blog mailing list, we will use your personal information to send occasional information about published blog articles containing microwave solution insights.
Where do we transfer and/or store your personal information?
- All data is collected, processed, stored, and managed at DragonWave-X Headquarters. In order to protect your information, we work alongside subcontractors and service providers with the aims of maintaining an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
- We store all personal information on a secure server managed by our services providers. Occasionally, backup files are kept in a secure location for operational purposes. We use security procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
How can you access your personal information?
- For subscribers of the DragonWave-X Web Partner and Blog mailing lists, you can access and update your subscription profile from any received e-mail communications sent via the mailing lists. You can also unsubscribe from the mailing lists you are subscribed to.
How long do we keep your personal information?
When do we disclose your personal information?
- Here at DragonWave-X, we take your privacy seriously and will always treat your personal details with the utmost care and will never sell to other companies for marketing purposes.
DragonWave-X is committed to protecting the security of its users’ personal information. Within DragonWave-X, only those who have reasonable need will have access to a user’s personal information. We will not disclose any of our users’ personal information to any third-party users.
If you make your personal information available to other parties and individuals, DragonWave-X can’t control or accept responsibility for how the data will be used or managed.
How can you contact us?
- Any inquires, questions, concerns or complaints regarding our privacy policies and practices should be forwarded to our Privacy Officer as follows:
In writing: Attn: Privacy Officer
600 – 411 Legget Drive
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
Via email: email@example.com
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
 Information collected by DragonWave-X from it web analytics tool is not personally identifiable and is simply used to improve the website usage and content.