DragonWave-X project management services can provide management of full turnkey projects or portions of projects, as the customer chooses.
Program Management Office (PMO)
The PMO resource team provides a single point of contact between customer, DragonWave-X and market project resources.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting on progress all aspects of the project.
- Overall project plan, communications, costs, resources, quality, customer satisfaction, deliverables, change orders, oversights, issues
- Regular reporting on project KPIs and status
- Provides Microsoft Project or other project tracking tools to provide transparency to project stakeholders
- All regional project manager and sub-resources report to this PMO resource
Regional Project Manager (RPM)
The Regional Project Manager is an assigned resource which can technically manage all local resources within a given market.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting on progress all aspects within the assigned market area
- Ensures all resources are performing daily as per PMO project plan
- Manages local resources to ensure fully trained, meets or exceed all safety regulations
- Ensure install quality meets or exceeds specifications
- Change orders, costs within assigned market area
- Human resources within assigned market area
- Ensures all local crews have required equipment, tools and resources
- Provides final closeout package, as-built, for each completed microwave link installation
- Resolve local market issues are required, and escalates issues which cannot be resolved
DragonWave-X’s Project Management service objective is to own as much or as little as defined by our customer needs.